HOHOHO

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Thursday, March 28, 2013

thankful thursday

I am soooo thankful for the amazing women in my life who continuously inspire me!

My mom, Sheila, a breast cancer survivor, a fighter, a giver-I would not make it without her, she teachs my child, washes my dishes, whatever I could ever need she is there!!! Hope I can be half as great of a mom as she is!  She means more than words can express!
My Aunt Toni, Crazy & fun!  Great gardener!!  Always working-wish i could be a worker like her one day!

My mamaw Kat, she can cook, she can sew, she IS the backbone of the family!  She does for EVERY ONE of us!  She never gets aggravated or if she does you wont hear her complain she just does what needs to be done!  My mom & aunts each got traits from her!  She is fun & playful & loves her family & the Lord!  She is a worker also for the family, church & community!
My mamaw Floye, the most dedicated Christian lady I have ever known, who never lets her emotions get the best of her!  She loves everyone and God is definetly the center of her world! 

My mother in law, Cindy, she is so fun!  She's suffered alot but she has been a soldier & kept on trucking!!  She is forgiving & can mingle any  crowd!!

 My Kiki, She keeps Kly a couple days a week.  She can make ANYTHING!  Painting, sawing, designing, she can do it!!  She's quiet in large crowds but i wish everyone could know her like i do!  She's awesome!
Brittany, aka Mitt Mitt, This girl can do anything too, like kiki. She is a great florist, so creative & I guess can make any cake you need!  She always has a project, no one will ever call her lazy!

 My mamaw Carolyn, who is no longer with us, but still inspires!  She was sick for soooooo long but she never moaned!  She never blamed God & never felt sorry for herself!  Her life was still about everyone around her!  She had a love that was awe inspiring! She was brave!


 Inspiring Women to be continued....

BTW my Thankful Thursdays are in no specific order either, just whats on my mind especially that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment