HOHOHO

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My awesome mamaw is finishing up Kly's Easter dress!  I drive her crazy with my procrastination!  Her handband is being shipped from Simple Extravagance today!  It's actually going to come together by Sunday!

I love this website, it inspired the look for kly's dress, but in spring colors!   http://www.cassiesclosetinc.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=2323&idcategory=0

I found great fabrics online, but they actually look much different sewn together!  The silk turned much darker then when just folded, but kly feels like a princess she said, so its perfect!
Here is one of the fabrics!
Loveable Satin Ribbon Rosette Pink

 Simple Extravagance-you must contact her for amazing headbands!

Pictures will come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment